WHAT A STUD! 

Tada! Look who's back in business. I can't believe that's it's been almost a year since my last post. So much has been going on lately I don't know where to even start! My next few posts are going to be backtracking and catching you all up on what's been going on these past few months, so bear with me as I attempt to remember and recall EVERYTHING. I think i'll start with the earliest I can remember, then work my way to the most recent. As some of you may know, I am a HUGE Bon Jovi fan! For Christmas I recieved two tickets from my parents to go and see his concert in Vegas. Can you even imagine how excited I was?! I immediately called up my best friend Casidee and asked if she wanted to go and what'ya know? Turns out she's a big fan too! Well, the concert was about three months away, and we spent every minute planning for the big day! It's all we ever talked about, and i'm surprised we didn't bore our friends to death with the constant mention of it. Well, I'll just stop talking and let you enjoy our lovely pictures we took on this adventure:)
No comments:
Post a Comment