May 30, 2010

It's all over

For so many years now I've been anxious to graduate. The long school days and piles of projects and homework seemed endless to me. On Thursday I graduated high school, and it surprised me how sad I was that it was over. It made me realize that a lot of the time we don't appreciate what we have until it's gone, even when in the moment it seems like a torturous experience we have to endure. Now that i'm finished, I have the rest of my life to look forward to. There are a lot of things I want to do, but I don't know if I'll have the time or patience to do it all. I might go to college, and if I do I'd want to major in Journalism. I want to go to Police Academy (yeah go ahead, laugh it up), to become an animal cop. I'm so confused as to what to do, but the good thing is I have the rest of my life to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment