May 30, 2010

Weird

When i was younger, i was weird. Still am actually. While other kids were watching Barney, I watched In Living Color with Jim Carrey. When other girls wanted to grow up to be princesses or ballerinas i wanted to be a horse. (When i was about five I realized I couldn't achieve this so it's not a problem anymore). Throughout the years I've been amazed at how great of friends I've somehow been able to acquire. They've stuck by my side with my constant stupidity and flaws, and i feel they should be recognized for their friendships.

Timber is the friend that i've known for the longest. She's random and outgoing i swear there's no one like her. Never a dull moment!



Ashley is the sweetest and selfless person i know. She's always willing to do whatever, just to make you happy.


Casidee is my chicka for life. She has my back no matter what and is always there for me.

Alison is great because she's so unique and is awesome all around. She's so funny and can always make me laugh.


And finally Ariel. I don't know what i would do without this girl. She is so friendly and cares about her friends so much. She's definitely a great influence in my life.




Seeing all of these people on this page is starting to make me overwhelmed with gratitude and love for them, so if you'll excuse me, I think i'm going to go lie down and cry for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment